Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Ganga The Teacher

Ganga, the Teacher!
I know this gorgeous woman since about a year. Her name is Ganga. She is aged about 30, but looks far too young with amply filled body and very sexy eyes and a mouth half open in a ever lasting smile. She was the elder sister of Hema and Swarna, who were my students. When she learnt through her sisters that I was quite a teacher Ganga perhaps felt like taking some lessons herself.

Ganga is about five six, stoutly built woman. She is married and quite satisfied sexually with her husband. She has attractive face with inviting lips, big boobs challenging any mans hands, a waist slightly swollen above the middle, thick thighs, protruded well build buttocks and… I will describe how is her love portal between her smooth thighs, okey!
Ganga befriended me through her sisters. She attracted my sensuous attention in the first meet only; such was her gait and behavior; fixing her wide open, hungry eyes always riveted on me and allowing quite a sight of her ample breasts hidden behind her sari. She is a teacher in high school. And she is good at her job.
Ganga used to visit me, when I was alone, to borrow books. She was interested in reading romantic novels and I had lot of them in my home library. It was in one of such visits that I had enjoyed the sumptuous body of Ganga, who was more than willing to share the carnal pleasure with me.
On that fortunate day, a Sunday, Ganga came to my house to return the novel she had borrowed. She was dressed in a light blue synthetic sari which was semi transparent revealing her blouse and the tops of her uncontainable boobs. She seemed extra careful in making up her face with some sexy lipstick. She sat, for the first time, beside me on the sofa, her body fragrance intoxicating me. She knew the effect she was creating on me. She spoke about the book, particularly appreciating the romantic scenes there, which had an obvious tint of sex. She was squirming in her seat while talking about the sexual encounter the man and woman had in the novel. I felt as if she was already feeling wet between her thighs and it was a kind of her method to rub her pussy without any body noticing it. But I noticed it and I got exited too.
I decided to have this woman, a desirable one who had unending promise of pleasure.
When she asked for some other novel to read, I suggested she go upstairs herself and pick one from my library. She looked at me strangely and got up to go. When I followed her she looked at me again. I let her climb the staircase ahead of me. My..my.. I knew this! It was amazing to see Ganga’s gorgeous ass undulating as she climbed the step one by one. I felt like burying my face between her ass cheeks and have a bite of her flesh there. Oh, did she listen to my hearts voice? Ganga looked back, very slightly biting her lower lip. What was she feeling? Perhaps she could contain the feeling my following her ass was creating in her, after another small span of climbing she stood on a side and indicated that I should go ahead. When I obliged and moving beside her, I felt the heady body odor rightly mixed with some sexy perfume she wore. I knew something very sensuous is going to happen soon.
Once in the library room, which was adjacent to my bedroom, Ganga was fascinated by the collection of books I had. For a while she forget herself giving me freedom to devour her sumptuous body. How come I had not noticed this bomb shell waiting to be detonated?
I got fresh jolt when Ganga casually lifted her hand to pick a book from a row a little above her head. Her sari moved a bit from her chest revealing to my hungry eyes her left breast, tightly filled into her bra and blouse. The fair skin below the level of her blouse added to the sensuousness of her gait. I gazed at that beauty silently, while Ganga went on talking about what she found there. While she was now and then lifting her arm to fetch yet another book her ample breasts were, squeezed into her blouse were making sensuous up and down movement challenging my patience.
Quietly I moved behind her. Her wide back and sumptuous ass were inviting. I had decided to try my luck at this tasty lunch. Right at the moment Ganga had lifted both of her arms I made a sudden move and held her tightly into my embrace. My palms were right on her fleshy breasts, the right one on the left breast and the left one on her right breast, making it into a tight, crisscross hold which she could hardly escape from.
Ganga, shocked from the attack struggle to come off my tight embrace. But more she scuffled her breasts were crushed in my hands more viciously and warm flesh of ass rubbed on my already stiff dick. Please sir, please don’t do this, she was crying. I loosened my grip just a little bit, which allowed Ganga to turn around in my embrace. She now faced me with her pouted lips we and sexy daring me to kiss. But I had to tame this woman a little more before I could devour the nectar oozing from there.
Ganga’s arms were still half raised. In one swing I threw her arms on to my shoulders and hug her in a tight grip. This made her fleshy, soft breast crush and brush against my hard chest. With one hand on her back and another on her ass cheeks, I held her in such a way that her entire body was now rubbing against every part of my hungry body. Her face moving across mine was to much to resist from biting her cheeks and lips.
More Ganga struggle to come off my embrace more I felt doubtful about her intensions. Because, even when my grip was not so tight, she continued to rub her breasts more vigorously than to move away from me. I knew Ganga was into this act of sharing pleasure with me, but being a devout wife she could not do this openly.
She started moaning softly, crying silently. This gave a lead to go ahead. I held her face in my palms and started rubbing mine on her. Her skin was smooth and warm. I softly bit her cheek, I like this immensely. She cried softly. Finally, I looked her quivering lips for a split of a second and planted a kiss on her rosy lips. Her resistance only helped me rubbing my lips on her soft lips. In this attempt I could protrude my stiff tongue into her half open mouth. Her grunts made me further hot. My hands were all over her body. I pushed her onto the single bed which I had set for leisurely reading.
On the bed, I fell on her soft and sumptuous body and pinned her to the bed. A matured married woman like Ganga, clearly knew my intensions. She looked at me appealingly and cooed, sir, I am some one else’s woman. I buried my face beside her warm neck and said, I like it. She said, Sir, I am a married woman. I cooed in her ear, I like married woman, they are tastier, hotter and juicier than the young ones. She whispered, I know you have made it with my younger sisters, Hema and Swarna. I said, they were not fulfilling enough for my hunger, honey. But you are a sumptuous dinner and I would like devour you to my hearts fill. Ganga, listening to this was melting under me wish rise of her own desire.
When I found that Ganga was readying to submit herself to me, I loosened my grip of her. I freed her hands. She hid her face into her palms and said, I feel ashamed, Sir, being a wife of some one, I should not… Just by this time I put my hand on her fleshy breast and pressed the hard. This squeezed her complaint out of her throat. Instead she moaned with pain and pleasure. You don’t do anything which makes you feel ashamed honey, I will every thing. I force your to submit to my desire. You would not help, that’s all, honey, Ganga. Now I can’t stop this. saying this I pulled at her blouse top a bit harshly so that the hooks of her blouse gave way and the blouse came off releasing a fascinating view of her heavy breasts confined with great difficulty in the cups of her white bra. In the second attack her poor bra also came off.
Oh my gosh… oh my gosh… did I know that her breasts were so gorgeous? So filling and so juicy? YES, I did. Otherwise I would not have attempted such a risk of seducing a devoted wife of some one. Ganga lied there still closing her eyes. I bent on her, took out my tongue and teased the nipple of her left breast with it. Ganga jumped with a sudden surge of pleasure into her body due to this unexpected tickle. Before she could realize I had place my wide open mouth on her mound and had taken half of her juicy breast in to my wet and hot mouth. I suck on it and revolved my tongue around the nipple, which I knew would fly Ganga into ninth clouds.
I busied my other hand with other waiting breast. My thighs were rubbing at her hot things and both of them in hot partnership were working at pushing her sari and also her petticoat up towards her waist. Because her thighs and the their junction was the area of my next attack, you know. While using my mouth to devour both the breasts one after another, I free my hands for something further. I put them under her ass and felt the softness and also hardness of their flesh. I crushed her ass cheeks in my palms, which I believe would pump more juice into her breasts. Ganga was moaning and cooing heavily, unable to bear the pleasure my act was creating in her body.
By this time two pairs of thighs which were working together had succeeded in lifting the sari and petticoat much higher. Now her fleshy thighs were shining in the day light. I came down on her navel. While tonguing the rim of her navel I caressed her warm thighs and took my hand to her pleasure portal. Ganga wore no hair on her pussy, it was cleanly shaven. Once later she told me that she some how had this clue that she was going to be seduced that day and hence wanted to be prepared well.
When I touched her pussy for the first time Ganga gasped and arched her body containing the pleasure. I rubbed her pussy while I licked her navel and the belly. Ganga grunted like a wild tigress. She automatically widened her thighs to get more of my rubbing. Her pussy had already become soft, warm and wet. I some love to fuck a woman, particularly a married woman, with her sari and the petticoat on. That gives a strange pleasure to me. So was I preparing to make love to a housewife, sweet Ganga.
I looked at Ganga, who by now had opened her eyes. Her face was glowing with pleasure and had an appeal for more. She extended her hand and lovingly caressed my face, and whispered. Sir, take me.
I wanted her permission for this final act. Her willingness would fill a enchanting pleasure into the whole act. Otherwise its is just a little better than masturbation.
I raised my body and stood on my knees on either side of her waist. Experienced woman as Ganga was, she understood my desire. She opened the zip and the hook of my pants. This indicated her willingness. I stood up and in a jiffy removed my pants and shorts. My dick was hanging long and stiff. Ganga blushed at looking at the hungry rod. I bent down and kissed her thighs. I licked her left thigh and moved towards her waist. I eyed her pussy hungrily and finally placed my mouth on her wet pussy. I licked it softly first and they rigorously, piercing the tongue into her ever willing hole. This made Ganga jump up with pleasure. She swayed her body left and right, not to escape from my tongue attack but to get more out of my licking. I held ample buttocks tightly to press my mouth further and further. Ganga came heavily and I could feel it when she flooded on my mouth. Before she could calm down I wanted to further fly her to seventh heaven.
I pushed her thighs apart making her cunt shine with her own juiced mixed with my saliva. Came on her so that the knob of my prick just touched her pussy lips. Ganga looked at me ardently. Some how she taken this final consummation as some very reverential, holy. She slowly lifted her face to look at the ceiling. Arched her body in such a way as if she devotedly presenting pussy to me, her new found lover.
My erect dick made the first entry into her love tunnel. Other than her own husband, I was the first man to enter her. She inadvertently closed her thighs a bit. I waited. I kissed her lovingly. I squeezed her breasts; tweaked at her stiff nipple. Her thighs opened up allowing me further entry. I pushed my waist to register my complete entry in the second move itself. She was so ready and wet my 7 incher reached straight at her bottom; all along enjoying the caress of the soft and wet touch of her tunnel. This was the final bliss.
The stir in the womanly body of Ganga suggested that I should make her come. I used my arms to take support and started working in and out of her pussy; taking out full length of my dick and then ramming it completely inside. I was in no hurry. I could make love my lovely woman, Ganga for decades like this. she was completely mine now. lying under me she had submitted her soul and the body to my pleasure, which promised her heavenly pleasure for herself.
I speeded up my act. I held her waist and pumped more vigorously into her cunt. My excitement grew while Ganga was crying with pleasure. Ganga came second and third time, more and more heavily. Her cries and grunts became louder. She was wild, cared too hoots that she was some one else’s woman, she was a devout wife of some one. What she found in our union was divine. Otherwise this would have been the experience. I was about to come. I shifted my hand from her waist to under her ass; I lied partially on her hot and sweating body; I felt totally vulnerable. I could not stop this happening. Holding her tightly I pumped my cock heavily and fast. Finally…finally…
My gosh… my lovely Ganga, my sweety, my honey… my angel… it happened.
Ohhhhhhhhhhaaahhh I came and came and came. Aaaaa I cried, while pouring loads of cum into the depths of her lovely cunt. I did not hear or notice what was happening to Ganga. When I regained my calm I noticed that Ganga was resting her satiated body on to the bed, too weak even to push my off her. I reclined on her sweating body. The sweats of our body got mixed. She opened her eyes and kissed me for the first time herself on my lips and said, Thank you, Sir, for making me feel I am desirable.
I lied down on her side. Turned her to face me. She did not care to tidy her sari or blouse. While softly playing with her breasts I whispered. “I particularly love to make love to a teacher (Ganga is a teacher).” She asked me, Why? Then I told her, “Teacher always sees to it that I do it right. If I made a mistake she asks me to do it again, properly. She would not let go till I make it right, even if I had to make it multiple times.” Ganga, the teacher got the meaning of it and heartily laughed at it. Her ample, full breasts shook giving another erection.
I asked her, “Teacher, did I do it rightly, this time…. Or should I…..” Ganga only giggled at my words, made pretension of beating me. After enjoying her prank for a minute, I held her hand and pressed her down on the bed and said, Teacher I want to do it again, more properly, with you and me completely nude. Will you let do it Teacher? Ganga was already taken over by her own desire to have it more leisurely. She accepted my invitation.

No comments:

Post a Comment