Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

My lovely Neighbour Maya

My name is Raj and I got introduced to this site recently and now have got addicted to it and prompted me to pen down my real life experience with my neighbour. I live in Mumbai and this happened when I was starting my first year in college and had all these lovely girls all around and I started fantasying about them .
Our building had only two flats in each floor and our neighbour an old couple had moved back to their native place and the their flat was vacant .I used to be back from college by afternoon, no one at home as my parents used to work and are back only by late evening ,I used to be all bored ,since I had no much friends in our building of my age .So I stared reading all the erotic books that used get fro my college friends and have fun.
One day as I was getting out for college I saw my neighbour Uncle. I thought they were back ,but he informed me that he was here for a day as he was renting out the flat and I will soon have a neighbour .I wished there would be some one of my age who I can be friends with, but he informed me that it was a newly married couple and I was like ok......The next day as I was going to college I saw a truck with all the household stuff ,i realised it was my neighbours checking in .As I went past the truck there was a taxi parked and there was a fat gentleman struggling to get out off the taxi, finally he managed ,followed by his young bride in her red saree and the newly wed accessories. I had the first glance at her and believe me I could not move my eyes from her .She was fair ,beautiful ,nice curvaceous figure, big naval ,perfect assets a perfect women any man would desire. I was wondering how she married a fat ass like him. I immediately started fantasying about her.
I came back from college started my usual stuff of my erotic reading but could not help picturing my beautiful neighbour in every story. The next day as I was getting out my flat ,I saw my neighbour getting out as well, his beautiful wife saying goodbye ,they looked very much in love.. as we waited for the elevator we got introduced and I said hi! to lovely Maya(beautiful princess neighbour).This continued for couple of days and we started talking more and more as we waited for the elevator and every time my eyes would be only glued at her, I used to be back in the afternoon and would wish I can knock at her door and self-invite myself for tea or something so that I can have a loser encounter with her, but never gathered the courage.
One weekend my parents invited them home for dinner to get formally introduced Maya was looking stunning in her saree, We all started chatting and I got to know my neighbour was setting up his business and it’s takes a lot of his time and Maya gets bored as they are new to Mumbai and do not have many friends or relatives close by. My mom immediately said what are neighbours for ,they can always feel free to come home whenever they want, but the only thing is that even they were working and it’s my” Raj alone at home in the afternoon.”... and how-much I wished they would come every day, so I can be close my Maya. After this we all sat for dinner ,i purposely sat next to Maya ,helping to take the food so that I can touch her once a while ,she didn’t mind .I gathered some courage and dropped a spoon down and brushed against her as I went down to pick it up. As I came up she gave a naughty smile .
The dinner was over and all were happy, Maya and her husband wished us good-night and left. Next day onwards I started leaving for college a little later than usual timing so that I can just miss my neighbour uncle and just in time before Maya closes the door after biding goodbye to he hubby, The timing was perfect and now I could only say bye to Maya and once in a while stand and talk to her, we apparently became close and while talking to her I would glance though her whole body ,she used to wear a lovely satin gown ,a little transparent, she would tease me with her talk and ask what am I looking at and if I have never seen a women ,I would just blush, this was a turn on for me and wanted to pounce on her ,but didn’t know how. That afternoon I came back early from college and as I entered our building compound I say Maya getting out from a auto rickshaw with loads of shopping bag of grocery, vegetable and fruits etc and as she entered the building she tripped a bit ,loosing her balance and there I was like a hero to hold her.
She was surprised to see me ,I held her firm in my arms ,her beautiful body against me. My manhood was fully erect in a second and was pressed against her beautiful ass and i’am sure she figured that out......,wow what a feeling, now she was in bit of a pain as she had twisted her ankle a bit .I released her as we both sat on the staircase, she lifted her saree a bit to check her ankle. I immediately took that opportunity to touch her ankle to see if there was any serious damage , but luckily there was nothing serious. I helped her with all the baggage till her doorstep .Mayas asked me come in, I asked her if required any massage or balm to be applied on her ankle ,which she refused and said she was feeling better. I was disappointed........She offered me some juice and enquired how come I was early today. I told her that all my lecture got cancelled and I had nothing to do in college ,so I had to come back .To this she said I had nothing to do ,if can help her to get some boxes from the loft down and I immediately said yes. But she said this would be only by 3pm in the afternoon as she wanted her maid to finish off all the washing , cleaning and leave. I was getting impatient and waiting for the clock to struck three and as it did, I dashed out to Mayas place.
She was also waiting for me, all changed ,wearing her lovely satin gown. I was in my shorts and t-shirt and with no undergarment. She directed to a stool kept near the loft and said I have to shift some boxes down and to mind as it was heavy. Well I went up the stool which was a bit wobbly to which Maya said that she would hold it ,so that I do not loose my balance. As I started to lift the first box, which was pretty heavy the stool stared to wobble more ,to this Mayas said she would hold my legs to give me more support. As she touched my legs a current ran through my body and my pole straight went to 90 degree, pointing straight at Maya, she noticed that and I could not even hide it. As I trembled more, Maya said she would also come up on the stool to help me and she came up she brushed he whole body against my dick and my body and I thought I would cum there and then. As we were standing on the stool Maya cunningly said I “you cant handle such light stuff ,how will you handle real heavy stuff”....and pressed herself against my tool and asked me what was the hard stuff she could feel against her tummy and I boldly said “as if you don’t know “.To this she said let me check it out and she went down and in flash pulled my shorts down to expose my tool and said “wow this is so big and I think it is dying to be pampered “next minute I know my whole dick was in her mouth and Maya was licking and sucking it like a lolly in a kids mouth .
It was my first time and my dream was coming true ,I could not handle it any more and shot a whole load of my cum into her beautiful mouth. She swallowed the whole load and licked every drop oozing out from my dick. Now without uttering a word she held my hand and took me to her bedroom .She undressed herself, just leaving her nice panties , exposing her lovely body for me. She took my hand and placed it on her lovely boobs, and ran the other hand all over her body and asked me if I ever fucked any one before .To which I said” no “ and said well this was my chance and she is going to show me heaven. She asked to remove my shorts and my dick was ready for the next assult . She came near me and sat down holding my knees and placed her hands over my dick and said u have got good one. She moved her hands up and down moving the upper skin of my dick back and forth. I leaned back and enjoyed. She kissed my dicks red top and placed her tongue rotating on it and took my whole dick in her mouth and started tasting it again. She was doing it with a moan.
After a while I cummed in her mouth she swallowed all my cum and said its so nice. Now my dick was going down. I told her I want to see her pussy. She stood up and removed her panties and now she was fully nude. Her pussy was nicely trimmed with just a patch of thick black hairs like a bush above the clit. I went to her and kissed her passionately almost eating her rosy lips and we were sucking each other and my dick again retained his full length and thickness and I could feel it rubbing her stomach. She took my dick in her hand and massaged it while she was kissing me . I went down her neck kissing with my tongue and took one boob in my hand and another in my mouth and started sucking it hard. She started moaning ahhhh you suck sooooo good ...ahhhhhhh fuuuuuu hmmmmmmmk. I sucked her both boobs for about 10 minutes her pink nipples were erect . I pushed her down on to bed and kissed her stomach and she pushed my head down to her pussy and pressed my face against it hard and gave a deep moan hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaa ....”Raj my baby eat my pussy aaaaaahhhh uunnn. I started licking her pussy separating her clit and licked it with my tongue and started sucking it hard.
She was moving her waist up and down and she begged me to fuck her..Raj haaaa I want your dick ..come...annnnnmmmmm now after hearing this I got aroused and came over her and placed my pink dick head on her pussy holes and she guided it and at last my dick was in her hole and I felt like heaven and now she started moving wild and I started banging her deep she pulled me on to her and kissed me as I was banging her very hard. My dick was lubricated with her pussy juices and she had a tight hole so I was in a bit of pain being the first time for me . I started banging her faster and she raised her hips cooperating with me. She was moaning heavily ...haaaaaaammmmmm mmmmmmmmm ,raj my pussy is for you... ..kill me ......take me ...faster.....i started moving fast ...and asked her whether I can cum inside she said no probs I need u full go a head ...i was about to cum she said she is tooo cumming after a long time ...and she never had a satisfied sex with her fat hubby ...and I cummed my entire load into her even she came at the same time ..... it was too good feeling so warm and we laid there for an hour and she said she waited for this for a long time and to move things from the loft was just a excuse. After this we had sex several times and in all possible places like our building terrace, my kitchen, in the fire exit,in the elevator...Maya was a starving for sex and lived all her wild fantasies with me. ....This went on till the time we were caught by some one .........

1 comment:

  1. Delight to read this posting.....
    The good Implications of Digital Technology on Online Business success http://johnphanchalad.net

    ReplyDelete