Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

The Snowy Evening

t was a snowy evening in Amherst , USA . The temperature was around -20° C. The streets were covered with snow for more than a month now. We had our Christmas party at my boss’ home. It was a white Christmas…snow everywhere. There were around twenty people in that party all belong to the same lab in the university. We were five Indians, three boys and two girls. Three of us were doing PhD while me and Jaya were the postdocs. Incidentally both of us were Bengali and the very moment I joined the group couple of months before the party night a good bonding generated between us. She helped me a lot to settle down there at my earlier days. I moved there do my postdoctoral research while my wife was doing her PhD back in India . For Jaya also the story was bit similar as her husband was working in a software company back in India and she joined this group for her postdoc after finishing her PhD from India . She was two years senior than me and I used call her Jayadi. She was a smart girl with very clear thoughts. Jaya was bit different than the other Indians in the University and somehow our frequency matched very well. I always had respect for her and liked to spend time with her whenever possible. Anyways coming to that cold night, as the white snows were floating through the air, our party became more and more enjoyable with the touch of some good quality wine. A game was played during the party. When we entered the house a small piece of paper was given to us by the small beautiful daughter of our boss and on each of them, a number was written. There were some secret gifts and when the game started, the person having the smallest number had to pick up a gift and had to open it to show all of us what he or she found. Any other person later can ask for that gift and take it but the one particular giftcan travel through maximum of three hands. Anyways my number was the last and when I opened my gift I found a big box of Condoms inside. It was quite surprising and I asked Jayadi, sitting next to me, what shall I do with this. She told me, don’t you know what it is for? Keep it, you will need it soon. I couldn’t get it at that time and was confused. Everybody was laughing and in the next turn, another guy took it from me but finally I recovered it on my last turn. After the the game, food was served but my interest was more on the drinks than the food. When we said goodbye to the family and left the house I was feeling quite dizzy but was in control. As usual Jaya took me in her car to drop me at my apartment which was around five mins drive from her apartment. While driving she asked me whether I was feeling good or not several times and I told her its okay and I’m used to it. Then she asked, why don’t you stay at my apartment! as we are leaving tomorrow for NY, we can start from my house! I thought it was a good idea as both of us were living alone, it would have been nice to stay at her apartment and then we will get each others company for some time. But there was a problem to collect my cloths for next day’s NY trip which we planned for a long time and she had a relative settled there so we had a good shelter for no cost. I asked her, wht abt the clothes? She laughed and told me, do you really need it? I couldn’t understand and asked her again, what do you mean! She was laughing again and said, ‘nothing, we will collect them on our way from your apartment’. So dropped by my apartment and collected my bag and went to her apartment which was a small but nice one with one bedroom, kitchen, rest room and a living room. When we entered there she brought some more wine and after we changed, we started chatting with slowly enjoying the wine. While talking about some other things, she suddenly told me, ‘Biswa, I want to tell you some thing’ ‘What?’ ‘I don’t want to make a long story, but as both of us are living alone as well as without our spouses, we both are definitely starved of sex and I want you and me to satisfy our desires!’ It was so straight forward, I was shocked at first and then slowly asked her, ‘Its true that I need some sex but I never thought about you!’ ‘why not?’ ‘I treated you as a sister!’ ‘Don’t talk rubbish! I’m a woman with everything a man can ask for and I want to have sex with you, I don’t wanna force you but if you wish, you can try me. I’m sure you will be happy!’ ‘But!’ ‘Look at my eyes!!!’ She was an average looking girl but the most interesting part of her face were her eyes and that made her quite attractive. When I looked at her, I could see the desire in it and at that moment I lost my control and stood up, one step forward in front of her. She took my right hand in her hand and raised it to her lips. I touched it slowly and played with her lips slowly and then moved my palm all over her face. I kissed her eyes and then she started moving. She put her lips on mine and slowly and gently started biting my lower lips, I could test her saliva and her smell. It was a mixture of her own smell with some alcohol in it. She slowly inserted her tongue inside me and we started to feel each others. Our hands were moving on each others body. I was feeling good! Slowly she took my hand and put it on her breast over the nighty. I started feeling her. It was soft! I tried to insert my hand inside but couldn’t as the nighty was tied up from behind. She helped me to remove her nighty. She was not wearing any undergarments and as soon as I removed her nighty I was stunned to see the beauty she possessed. I never imagined that she could be so beautiful without her clothes. A pair of firm and round shaped boobs were waiting for my mouth! Just below it was a well curved belly with a big and round naval. Move a little bit down in the valley, a clean shaved pussy with red lips. I became hungry and tried to grab her boobs but she told me ‘No, I want to see you first!’ ‘Okay! Do it yourself!’ She removed my T-shirt and then pulled down my pyjama. We both were naked in front of each other for the first time. She looked at my tool and said, ‘looks good and also hungry!’ and smiled. Now I grabbed her right boob and squeezed it hard while started sucking the other. She started fondling my penis which became very hard by that time. She started moaning. I put my hand on her hole and started rubbing it. It was electrical! She hugged me very tight and whispered in my ear, we have the whole night to do all this things! I want a real hard fuck now! I promise I’ll make you feel in the heaven soon! I didn’t say any thing but took her in my arms and went to the bedroom, put her on bed and slowly inserted my 6.5 inch tool inside her. She hold my head firmly. The game started. It was very wet but she was quite tight as she didn’t have sex for more than a year. I enjoyed the tightness and started increasing my speed. She was no in control and started moaning loud, ‘aaro jore Biswa aaro jore!’ (Do it fast, Biswa). I started pumping her as fast as I can. It was wonderful as the whole room was filled with the sounds of our moans and the noise of my tool going inside her and coming out. Outside it was still snowing. The moment came, I couldn’t held my self more and asked her, ‘I’m coming!’ She said, ‘don’t worry I want you to discharge inside!’ I increased my speed and suddenly I exploded inside her cunt and lay on her soft melons. She was playing with my hair, I thought it was extraordinary and told her. She whispered, You gave me immense pleasure and now its my turn to give you the fuck of the century.

No comments:

Post a Comment