Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

My Client

Hye, Namastay and Salam. This is Sangeen From Peshawar, Pakistan. The story which I m going to narrate might not be very good for u but it is not fake fictitious or mere fantasy it’s a 100%real true incident except names and addresses. This story is being sent with the consent of my lover baby Well I m a lawyer by profession I m married age 39 years. Its 2 years old occurrence, I got case of divorce from a nearby District Mardan where a lady was seeking divorce from her husband. The husband was heroin addict and she wanted get rid of him. I prepared petition. When the Plaint was written and typed I called the lady to my office for her signature and verify the Affidavits. It was evening time when she came to my office, along with her mother till that time I had not seen that woman I only talk to her on Phone. Her name was Shehnaz and she was mind blowing, gorgeous lady. She is very good looking sexy girl. Very sweet and above all she has a great figure. She was 35 years old working. My goodness I was mad to see her she felt my naked eyes on her and was smiling found her looking at me in a very strange manner. Well, after the formalities were done on the Plaint, I offered them a cup of tea, which, they accepted since I was alone in office and I had to make tea for them. After the tea was served her mother asked for washroom, I guided her to washroom and I got a chance to talk to her in private but due to very shy nature person I could only talk mainly on the case but she was continuously smiling mischievously. Meanwhile her mother came out and they left for their home leaving me cursing myself for shy nature (in this matter). Well on the same day when I came home playing with my kids a received an sms on mobile “how r u vakeel sab”. Since that no was not on my list I replied “ I m fine thank u, do I know u” I got another sms from the same no,” yes vakeel sab, remind a girl who made u uncomfortable in ur office this evening” I was pleased I saved her that no also and called her. She did not received my call and sms me,” wait, I not in position to talk to u now I will call u later” Man I was in heaven and passionately waiting for her call. It was roundabout 11, I received a call form her. I disconnected the call immediately as my wife was sleeping, I did not want to wake her up and came out from my room to living room and dialed her no, and we started chat on phone casually slowly the discussion came to bodies she admired me my height I admired hers. Then she asked what part of my body I was liked I replied the whole as u r a sexy looking girl. Then very reluctantly I asked about her bra size she stopped for a minuet I scared and expecting a harsh sort of answer(being in conservative society) after a few second she replied,”34” I took a breath of satisfaction. She was too sharp that she felt my uneasiness, and laughed. As the conversation was developed therefore, we were talking a bit free. I asked about her hubby love making session I also told mine with my wife. After a long conversation I asked for a date which was accepted and a date was fixed. It was decided that I would take her from her center after her duty hours. I was now waiting for the D day very passionately at last it arrives and I took her to a guest house in Nowshera between Peshawar and Mardan, where I already booked a room. As we entered the room, I locked it properly and embraced her tightly and kissed her on her lips. We lips locked for more then 5 mints and then I slowly removed her dress she was in red shalwar qamees, pink bra and with panty. Man she was having a very beautiful body parts 34 breast like average size oranges with erect nipples clean pussy she removed her hairs for the occasion. 1st I took her nipples in my mouth turn by turn and squeeze her breast and she was wildly moaning. Then I asked her to remove my dress which she done readily in a few seconds. I also shaved cleanly my dick on that morning my dick was jumping like lion she placed it in her hands and was slowly jerking she removed her hand when she felt the pre-cum oozing from the tip of my cock. I asked to take it in mouth but she blatantly refused. I assured her that in return I will also kiss and suck her pussy but she did not agree. I was not reluctant to taste her pussy I laid her on bed and straight away went on her pussy in position that my cock was near her mouth. I started licking and eating her pussy for while and the I felt that my dick was also gone in her mouth and then I properly adjusted myself to 69 me on top. I was about to cum in her mouth that I withdrew myself and took a short break as don’t want release my load so early then I laid beside her and again started kissing she was tasting her juice from my mouth and was enjoying very much. And then I let her on top of me, she her self put my cock in her love valley and started riding after some time she requested for doggy I said ok no problem be my bitch she laughed and said come my dog mount on me I mounted her but only after a few strokes I could not longer my orgasm I informed her she told me don’t worry be my guest after all I m working in population control I released my load in cunt she also got her 2nd orgasm. I took her to bathroom in my lap where we cleaned each other. Ordered for lunch took lunch and after playing 2nd round we left the room drop her near her house. We had much session when we got chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment