Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Tuition to Sini

 Hi KE readers this is Vinu and now I am giving you the story of my relation with Sini who 18 years and my neighbor. I was 19 and we were in same school. Moreover our families were very close to each other. I scored good marks in my studies and Sini was an average student. Her parents were very anxious in her studies and they wished to improve her studies. They sent her to a Tuition centre nearby and there were so many other students of her class. But she didn’t like the tuition teacher who was a retired hand and very strict and rude to the students.
            One day I went her house for a book which was belong to the library and taken by Sini’s mom. When I reached her home, Sini was in her room for studies. I saw her and just wished her and asked where her Mom is. Her mom came out from the kitchen. I asked for the book and she said sorry that she forgot about it and asked Sini to bring the book from their bedroom.  When she passed near to me I noticed that she is not in a good mood and I saw that her cheeks and nose were became red and I understood that she was crying. “Hey, what happened Sini? Why are you so gloomy?” I asked her. She said nothing and gave me the book and returned to her room. I asked her mom “What is the matter aunty?”. She smiled, “Oh, nothing Vinu, her tuition teacher complained her dad that she is very poor in maths and her dad asked her about that”. Sini then complained from her room, “the teacher is very rude to me and I don’t understand what he is teaching. Today he has given ten problems, I don’t know how to solve them, tomorrow he will kill me” she sobbed. I asked her what type problems he had given. She came out with her book and showed me those problems which are much simple for me. We sat at the dining table and I helped her in solving them. By sometime I solved three problems and asked her to solve the next one. Even she took some time to solve that problem, she followed correct steps for solving it and the answer was correct. “Look, it is so easy Sini, good girl, try the next one” I encouraged her. She became more confident and solved the next problem faster than the previous one. It was also correct and she became very happy and asked me some doubts about the steps she followed to solve that problem. I patiently explained her and she grasped the trick of solving that type problems. “Thank you so much Vinu etta, that teacher didn’t explained it like you explained, that’s why I became confused, I will solve the balance myself, thank you”. I smiled at her and returned to my home. After that she came many times to my home to clear her doubts in maths and I taught her the easy methods to solve the questions. In the next exam she scored a very good mark in maths and she ran to me for showing her marks and again thanked me for my help.
            Next evening her mom and dad with Sini came to my home to visit us. After some talks her dad told to my dad that the credit goes to me for the improvement of Sini in maths. I looked Sini and she smiled to me. I opened my eyes wide. Her eyes were glittering like two stars. Now I watched her more than before. Wow she is beautiful. She was standing near to the chair of her dad. She was in a middy top which boosted her beauty. She had pinned her hair beautifully, she had applied light make up which was not irritating. Her red lips were cute and golden bristles of hairs were shining above her upper lip. She was little fatty and had grown up to attract anybody. I looked below her neck and saw two handful boobs which were asking for attention. Below that her belly was projected little under her waist band of her midi. Her legs were wheatish in colour and were with golden hairs. Her feet were red like roses and she had applied nail polish which was attractive. For the first time I wished her to be mine for ever. I controlled my self and tried to concentrate on the conversation between our parents. But my mind and eyes were slipping and I became uncomfortable. For my each look she smiled sweetly I became hornier. “Oh my sweety, I love you, I love you” I cried in my mind. Suddenly my dad asked me “What is your opinion, Vinu?” I looked at them, everyone were looking at me. What was the subject? I confused, I was not listening to them. “Can you help Sini in maths? Can you take a regular tuition?” again asked my father. “Why not, he will” my mom announced. I nodded and agreed with her. My mind was on fire and I felt so lucky to teach the beauty who just entered in to my dreams. The tuition was finalized and the venue was her home, her room, at her study table. I agreed to start from the next evening itself as she had to go to tuition centre every morning.
            Next evening the tuition started. Her study table was arranged to a corner of the room. Two chairs were placed at one side of the table and the other side was the wall.. Nobody can see that corner without entering the room. I started the class sitting near to each other. The aroma of her shampoo was pleasing. She was still in her uniform. The skirt was just covering her knees and I saw the shades of her petticoat through her thin shirt material. I sat side to the armless chair in order to get good view of her note book and we started with a new problem in maths. She kept her both hands on the table and started to follow my instructions. We solved the problem and I gave her next one and asked her to solve herself. She was fully involved in her study and I was observing her closely. My knees were very near to her left side of her thigh. Her thighs were parted and the skirt showing the shape of her fatty thighs. She was leaned to the table pressing her boobs on the table. I became horny and controlled myself not to grab them. I saw that she had made a mistake in solving the problem. I forwarded my left hand to the book to point out that and my arm touched her arm. Electricity passed through me feeling the warmness and softness. She slowly withdrawn her left hand for my convenience and moved little back. I asked her to continue but I didn’t withdraw my left hand from the table. She continued keeping her left hand on her lap. After some time she again leaned forward. I was eagerly waiting for that instant; unknowingly she slightly pressed her left boob on my arm. The softness of her boob made me much hornier. I slightly moved forward and my knees were touching her thighs. My cock was rising to its peek in my lungi. I felt the wetness is spreading on my cock head and brief. For the next error I had to take my left hand to point out and my palm just crushed on her boob. She shivered and moved back instantly. I can see that she blushed and not looking at me. Again I placed my hand back on the same place. But she didn’t leaned forward in order to avoid touching. When she was solving the problem she was looking to my left arm frequently. But I didn’t make a move. After some time she again leaned slowly, her boob was touchable with a little jerk of my hand. I felt the heat of her breath on my arm. She was gulping and her lips were shivering and I understood that she was waiting for a move from me. I slightly raised my palm such that it touching the clothing over her boob. She gulped again and parted her lips slightly. She very slowly touched my back side of palm with her boob. I started to shiver and moved my palm very slowly over her boob up and down. Her eyes filled with lust, her breathing became faster and she closed her eyes. She adjusted herself to feel more and I felt the erected nipple. She was not wearing a bra and I could feel the softness through her shirt. I used tip of the forefinger to feel her nipple, I slightly scratched with nail on her nipple. We were lost in passion but pretended nothing happening and continued the class. I continued rubbing her boob while the class was going on, she raised her left foot to the cross bar under the table. I inserted my left knee under her thigh and she rested her thigh on my knee. I looked at her but she pretended she was busy in her study. The problem was solved by this time and I took the text book for giving another problem. I opened the book and supported it in my right hand and leaned forward. The book was between her chest and lap and my right hand was touching her lap. I read the question and she noted down and started to solve it. I lowered the book to her lap but didn’t withdraw my hand. I placed my right palm on her thigh and rested for a while. She jerked her leg impatiently and I was happy to obey. I started to feel her soft fatty thighs over her skirt. She was gulping and breathing heavily. I ran my palm on her thighs up and down with more pressure. I took her left hand and placed it on my thigh. I put the textbook over the table and placed my hand on her soft belly and started to cares there. My hand was roaming over her belly and my fingers searched for her belly button. When I touched it she looked at me and gripped on my thigh. Her eyes were semi closed and lips were little parted and shivering with passion. I slowly pulled her to me and she raised her lips to accept my kiss. I kissed her on lips and took her bottom lip into my mouth and sucked on it. She moaned and cooperated with me, I slowly pull her skirt up to her knee and placed left palm on her knee. Continuing the kissing my fingers moved on her soft fatty thighs under her skirt. She moaned and gripped my hands with her thighs. “I love you Sini, I love you” I whispered to her. She released my hand I continued to feel her thighs. As my fingers approaching her upper thighs she was struggling and closed her legs. But I moved further and felt her belly just above her waist band of her panties. I rubbed there with my palm and inserted one finger into her deep round navel. She giggled and looked into my eyes “Please stop now, somebody will see, please Vinu etta” I smiled to her and asked “Are you happy with my teaching?” with a naughty smile she replied “what do you think?” I laughed and gave her a kiss on her cheek and started to leave. “See you tomorrow, get prepared for new lessons” “Sure Vinu etta, goodnight” she smiled.   
            Next evening my dad and mom were not at home, they went for a marriage reception and I gladly invited Sini to my home. I lead her to my room and closed the door. She looked at me with a smile “Shall we start?” I asked and she nodded. She was in a middy and top. The dress was showing her body shape clearly. I approached her and put her books on the table. She stood in front of me looking to the floor. I put my hands on her shoulder. She looked into my eyes. “Do you love me Sini?” She nodded and rested her head on my chest. I pulled her and embraced tightly and kissed on her forehead. “I love you Sinu” “I too Vinu etta”. I kissed her lips and my hands were moving on her back. We parted for a moment and I looked her and again placed my hand on her shoulder. I moved my hands down to her boobs. She closed her eyes and waited for my next movements. I massaged her boobs smoothly. My cock made a tent in my lungi. I knelt in front of her and placed my hands on her smooth ass cheeks and pulled her towards me. I placed my face on her smooth belly.. I rolled my face over there. She placed her hand behind my head and pressed for more. I inserted my hands into her middy and started to feel her naked thighs. I raised her middy a little and I saw her milky fatty smooth thighs with small golden hairs. I placed my lips on her thigh and started kissing every where. She moaned and gripped my hairs. I raised her middy fully up to her waist. I saw her black lacy panties in which her love mount was hiding. I saw her beautiful smooth white belly and deep round navel. I put my lips on her belly and started to feel every part of that smoothness. I inserted my tong into that beautiful navel and circled in it.. “Oh my.. Sweet, Vinu etta….” She screamed. My hands were moving up and down over her thighs. I pinched her waist, hips and everywhere. I got the odor from her pussy which was amazing. I saw the pantie was getting wet with her love juice. I slowly touched her mound with my fingers. She shivered “no, no please Vinu etta” she moved back. I stood up and begged “Please Sini, please… “. But she didn’t agree. “No, not now Vinu etta, please” I again started my foreplay. I raised her top and the boobs were thrusting to the material of her bra. I massaged them over bra and raised the cups of bra. Those beautiful milky globs stood steady and I started to feel them. The nipples were erect and I used my fingers on it. She lost in passion and moaning sweetly. I lowered one hand again to her thighs and started to lick on her boobs. She enjoyed every moment of the foreplay. Again I moved my palm towards her pussy. At the same time I took her one nipple between my lips and started sucking on it. She moaned loudly and pressed my head. I placed my palm in front of her panty and started to feel her pussy over it. This time she not protested and moaned more loudly. I moved my fingers over the wetness and tickled there slowly. She was shivering and her knees became week and she held me tightly or support. I slowly inserted my palm into her panty. She parted her thighs for better access. I felt those silky hairs which were wet and sticky by her love juice. I played her pussy with my fingers and inserted one finger into it. She gripped my finger with her pussy lips. I searched for her clit and started to roll it with y finger. She cried loudly with passion and lust. I sat her on the armless chair and knelt in front of her and raised her middy to her waist. She threw her head back and closed her eyes tightly as my lips touched her panty. I rubbed my nose over the wet snatch and using my fingers uncovered her pussy by pulling panty to one side. Those rosy lips invited me to kiss them. I put my mouth on her pussy and licked outer lips and inserted my tong into her pussy. She bucked her hips with a scream. I used my tong and searched the depths of that velvet folds. My tong moved like a snake everywhere in her pussy. She moaned loudly, gripped below the chair and moved her hips side to side. I concentrated on her cute clit and rolled it between my lps and tong. She raised her hips to meet my mouth and with a long loud scream she exploded. The creamy fluid filled my mouth and I enjoyed every drop of it.
            After she recovered from her orgasm I pulled her on feet and started to fell her again. I placed her hand on my dick and she grabbed it. She wanted to return the favor.. I took the cock out and she looked it fascinated. She started to play with it. Her palm became wet with my pre-come and it made the movement of the skin so slipper. I was feeling her boobs and thighs. I realized that fucking the little beauty is not secured but I want to enjoy the full passion of sex at any cost. I slowly led her to the table and stood her back on the table. I raised her middy to waist and guided my cock into the fleshy smooth thighs. She got the idea and parted her thighs. I placed my shivering cock between those milky thighs and she closed her thighs tightly. I raised her top and started to suck her boobs. My hands ran over her belly sides of her thighs her hips and everywhere and started to fuck those milky smooth thighs. My precome made the movement slippery. She co operated very much by pressing my cock with her thighs. My climax was building and I placed my hands behind her thighs and pumped vigorously. She inserted her tong into my mouth and I started sucking it. By that I lost all control, with a loud groan I ejaculated. She sensed it and gripped my cock very tightly with her thighs and massaged my cock with her smooth thighs. After we parted she eagerly looked and checked my come on her thighs with her fingers. We kissed again and sat down for the studies. All the time I was caressing her and fingering her pussy and she was playing with my cock with her free left hand. Before the end of the tuition we enjoyed one more climax.

2 comments: