Mail your own story and experience to sexnudecom@gmail.com. Your stories will be posted in this site.

Enjoying Sex with Lovely

My Name is Rony. I am 20 years old maintains an athletic body, with fair complexion. I am from Kochi. I am going to narrate another sex experience in my life.
This incident happened when I was studying for B-tech. I was really itching to do sex because it was about 7-8 months after 'my encounter with Jayalakshmi' and I was eager to do sex with someone. Let me tell you about my next lady. She was my computer teacher, 24 years old. After completing her B-tech she started teaching B-tech students in our college. Her name is Lovely (name changed). Lovely. Medium Complexion, Good Looking, and 38-34-36 size. She was a bit dark but her highlight was her fruitful boobs. She was single but her boobs were like a 35 year old mother with two children. She has got thick pink color lips. Her eyes were really beautiful. I used to stare at her beautiful fruits and masturbate thinking about her. Though I had a sweet experience with my Jayalakshmi teacher, I was confident that I will get an opportunity to taste her.
I was planning to eat her. Her house was some 10 minutes distant from my house. But I don't know how to tackle it. I decided to go to her house in the name of asking some doubts. It was a Friday. Every Fridays' are half day for our college. I came to know from one of my classmate who is her neighbor that her parents were working in Delhi. She lives with her brother who is a student and he used to come to home around 6 pm. I decided to reach her home at 2 pm and leave from there before her brother comes.
When I reached there it was about 1:50 pm. I knocked the door and she opened. She was wearing a beautiful red color churidar in which she looked like a goddess. She got surprised on seeing me there. She asked me what the matter is. I told her that I had some doubt's about inheritance in C++ in which I was absent on the day which it was taken in the class. She asked me why I came to her house. She told me that if I had any doubts I have to clear it in the school itself. So I realized that she didn't like my presence in her house. I said sorry and I decided to go back, but to my surprise she invited me to her house. She asked me to take my seat and she went inside for some drinks. I was planning how to work it out. She gave me some orange juice and I said thanks. She then went inside and took the C++ text book and came and sat beside me. She took the book in her hand and started to explain me the principles of inheritance and its use but my eyes were staring at her beautiful fruitful boobs. She was not wearing any shawl for her churidar to cover her melons as she was alone at home. So I got a clear view of her big boobs and my erection was getting harder and harder. She suddenly noticed that I was not listening to her class and I was staring at her boobs. She suddenly stood up. She looked me with anger. She didn't say anything and went inside. I thought that it worked and I decided to go inside. I stood up and moved towards her room, but to my surprise she wore a shawl and came out covering her fruits. I got disappointed and realized that she may be not in a mood or she may be not interested in doing sex with strangers. She asked me why I came there and I told her that I want to wash my face. I asked her to show me where the bathroom is. She took me to the bathroom and showed me wash basin. I washed my face. I realized that I have to take an initiative if I need to succeed here. I saw the towel hanging on a hanger inside the bathroom. I noticed that the towel is hanging near the tap of shower and she is standing down the shower, watching me washing my face. I took the towel from the hanger and I opened the tap of shower in that process, to make her wet. Water suddenly started to pour down from the shower and she was becoming wet. She suddenly shouted me to off the water tap. Knowingly I turned the tap more on in a sense that I made a mistake while turning it off. After some time I turned it off and she was angry with me. She took her shawl and started to whip her wet hair with it. I can't believe my eyes. Her beautiful boobs are completely wet and it added more shape to her huge melons. I lost my control at that time. I moved towards her and hugged her tightly towards me. She pushed me with more force and I fell down. I told her sorry. I got afraid and went home from there.
I reached home in no time. I don't know what to do after that. I was afraid that she may complain it to my parents and school. I was really afraid. I didn't go outside for two days. I didn't go to college for next 3-4 days. I was afraid of the fact that she may tell it to every one. I called some of my friends to know what the news in the college is, and to my surprise they told me that every thing is going as usual. I was still afraid to go outside. I went to college after 4 days. That day I bunked her class. I was afraid and ashamed to face her. Next 3-4 days I went to college but I bunked her class. On the 5th day I decided to enter her class with all my courage. I don't know how I sat on that class. My heart was on my mouth. But every thing went as usual. At the end of the class she told every one to study that day's portions and she will ask questions on the next day based on that day's class. I don't know anything because I was not able to concentrate on class. Next day also I entered her class. At the end of that day's class she started to ask questions to every body about previous day's portions.  She asked me too a question. I don't know what that question mean. I said I don't know and she got angry with me. She told that now-a-days I am not concentrating on my studies. She asked me to come into her staffroom after the class. I was afraid to go to staffroom. Then I decided to go to staffroom and say sorry to her for what happened. For my luck there was nobody in the staffroom. I thought that's the best time to say sorry to her. She asked me why I am not studying. I didn't say anything. She told me that I have to study and forget all the things happened in her house. I said sorry to her and she ordered me not to repeat it. I thanked her for not publishing it to anyone, then she told me that she will be in problem if she tells what happened that day to every one, as she is single yet and her family is looking forward to her marriage. She asked me why I didn't came to the class for one week and I told her that I was afraid to come to the class because of what happened that day. She told me that she will take me special classes for the portions I missed. She asked me to come to her house. I was afraid that I may loose my control. She then remembered me to forget what happened that day. I was happy that she forgave everything and I was happy to keep a friendly relation with her. I went to her house from next day onwards and she started taking me class and I understood almost all the portions that I have missed. We both became good friends in very short time.
One day she phoned me and told me that some guests are coming to her house and her brother is gone for some excursion from his college. So she wants my help to clean her house. That was our vacation and I was getting bored at my home. So I agreed to go to help her. When I reached she was cleaning front side of her house. She invited me and we started cleaning. She then told me that some of her flower pots are kept in back side of her house and I have to help her by replacing it in her garden. I agreed and when I replaced those pots one of that pot fell down when I lifted and the clay and mud inside that pot fell on my body and inside my shirt. It was itching for me after our work she told me to have a bath and go as my dresses were completely dirty. She showed me her brothers' room and told me to use that bathroom. I had a cold bath. After that I wrapped my towel on my waist and came outside the bathroom and asked her for some dress as my old dress were dirty. She told me that she will give her brothers dress. She opened his cupboard and gave me his dress. Unfortunately (fortunately) my towel wrapped on my waist fell down when she gave me dress. She stared at my 8 inch long tool and her eyes stuck on my penis. She lost her all control and she jumped towards me and took my tool in her hand. I was wondering what is happening there. She kissed on my penis and I realized that I have got the license now as she took the initiative. She started to eat my cock and I made some sounds to make her hotter. She did that for some 15 minutes. Then I took her in my hands kept her on the bed and I started to squeeze her big melons. She was moaning loudly. I then started kissing her right from her forehead and I got stuck on her beautiful pink lips. We started to explore each others mouth. We did that for at least 10 minutes. I was squeezing her fruits all this time. Then I entered my hands into her churidar. I squeezed her boobs outside the bra. I stood up and asked her to stand up. She stood up and I removed her churidar top and bottom in no time. She was now wearing a white bra and a green panty. I dragged her panty down and gave a small kiss to her wet pussy. She gave a sexy moan. Then I moved towards her boobs and unhooked her bra. What a scenery. Ahhh…Mind-blowing boobs. I started eating one nipple with mouth and pressing other with my hand. My other hand was fingering her pussy. I did that for some 20 odd minutes. She was showing her support by good moaning sounds. Then I started to kiss every part of her body and started licking every where like a hungry man. Then I lifted her in my hand and started to kiss her nipples. I was a hungry man at that time. Then I sucked her nipples for hours. She was moaning all the time. I was really hot by that time. I made her massive melons completely wet. I took her hard nipples in my hand and started rubbing it with my fingers. I played with her wet nipples for hours. It was a great feeling for me. Then I took my tool and inserted it into her beautiful pussy. She shook with pleasure. I started to hit her hard. Her sexy moans made me hit her harder and harder. Suddenly she pushed me and told me that she is in periods (probably that's why she took the initiative to do sex) and it is not safe to fuck her with my cock. She opened her mouth and asked me to do the same with my cock in her mouth. She done something with her tongue and that gave me more pleasure. I was in seventh heaven at that time. I reached my climax in no time. I ejected my fluid into her mouth and she drank it. She said that it has good sexy taste. Then she pleaded me to finger her. I started giving her pussy good strokes with my middle finger. She too reached her climax and ejected some juices. After that we both laid on the bed, hugging her tightly towards me for some 30 minutes. After that she went into the bathroom and had a bath I too joined her later and we had a joint bath. I didn't take my mouth from her beautiful hard nipples while bathing. After that she gave me her brothers' dress and I got dressed up. She too dressed up. It was around 6 pm at that time. Before leaving I gave her a hot 'lip to lip' kiss.
I was not able to sleep that night I masturbated for some 3-4 times, thinking about what happened. She was really a goddess. The next day I reached her home for more fun as I know her brother went for a 4 day trip. But I was disappointed that some guests were there. They went that day itself, and to my surprise she called me the next day. I went to her. We did sex in more different styles and positions. She got addicted to my body. After that she wants me to satisfy her needs. I too enjoyed her whenever I needed her. But unluckily our relationship lasted only for 3 months as she got married to a man who was in Australia and he took her to Australia just after their marriage. Still I will get an erection if I think about her. She was a damn hot lady. I'll miss her a lot. Now I am searching for a new friend for some more fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment